We're currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team.
Work From Home – Location negotiable
0.8 - 1.0 FTE - Flexible hours available
No closing date: applications will be reviewed as they arrive
We're a small and growing team of staff, spread out across regional Australia, dedicated to a just and timely energy transition that delivers sustainable, long-term benefits for regional communities.
RE-Alliance (REA) is an independent not-for-profit working to deliver a renewable energy transformation in Australia that provides sustainable, long-term benefits for regional communities.
Join a growing NGO with a proven track record, where you can use your operational expertise to work with the National Director in running an efficient and effective organisation.
About the job
- The Operations Coordinator is a key member of the RE-Alliance team, providing support and direction across business planning and coordination, budgeting and reporting, organisational systems, and human resources processes.
- The Operations Coordinator works closely with the National Director, RE-Alliance staff and the board to keep information flowing, build strategic clarity and accountability, support business management systems and tools, report to donors and partners, and generally be the key driver of order and organisation across the team.
- The Operations Coordinator role suits a practical problem-solver who finds satisfaction in setting up and maintaining tools, processes, and ways of working that help others to make the most effective use of time and resources. You like working with a variety of people and thrive in a remote working environment.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in an administrative, operational, human resources and/or financial management position, preferably in a small to medium organisation.
- You have excellent skills and experience in one or more of project management, fundraising administration, Board management, and/or planning and reporting.
- A commitment to the organisation's mission to build Australia’s renewable energy future and improve the fabric of local communities will be key.
View the position description here.
For more information, contact our National Director, Andrew Bray at [email protected]