We're currently looking for a Senior Campaign Manager to join our team.
- $90-100K p.a. depending on skills and experience
- Work from home – Location negotiable
- 0.8-1.0 FTE - Flexible hours available
We're a small and growing team of staff, spread out across regional Australia, dedicated to a just and timely energy transition that delivers sustainable, long-term benefits for regional communities.
RE-Alliance (REA) is an independent not-for-profit working to deliver a renewable energy transformation in Australia that provides sustainable, long-term benefits for regional communities.
Join a growing NGO with a proven track record, where you can use your advocacy and campaigns expertise to help deliver local benefits and improve industry practice.
About the job
The Senior Campaign Manager is part of a growing, dynamic and collaborative campaigns and policy team developing pointed research, advocacy and community engagement on how governments, industry and local communities can ensure the transition to renewable energy delivers regional benefits.
The focus of the Senior Campaign Manager is developing and overseeing REA campaign strategies in pursuit of an energy transformation that places regional Australia at the centre.
Using strategic insight, stakeholder management & negotiation skills, the position will add advocacy and campaign expertise to the REA team as we advocate, educate and organise to deliver local benefits and improve industry practice.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in not-for-profit advocacy and campaign roles, with leadership experience and proven results gained by applying a range of mobilising and organising strategies and tactics.
- You have strong communication skills, with proven ability to understand technical information and translate it for various audiences.
- You have a demonstrated record of working effectively under pressure in collaboration with partners and stakeholders, including adapting to challenges and managing sensitive issues.
View the position description here.
Submit your CV and a cover letter addressing your response to the key selection criteria via EthicalJobs.
For more information, get in touch with Lucy Allan at [email protected].