We're currently looking for a Senior Media Specialist to join our team.
- $110-130K p.a. depending on skills and experience
- Work from home – Location negotiable
- 0.8-1.0 FTE - Flexible hours available
Applications close 10PM AEDT, 21 Jan 2024.
We're a small and growing team of staff, spread out across regional Australia, dedicated to a just and timely energy transition that delivers sustainable, long-term benefits for regional communities.
RE-Alliance (REA) is an independent not-for-profit working to deliver a renewable energy transformation in Australia that provides sustainable, long-term benefits for regional communities.
Join a growing NGO with a proven track record, where you can use your expertise in media to strengthen regional transition narratives.
About the job
The Senior Media Specialist will design and deliver a targeted project to design and deploy media strategies so that regional Australians see and hear practical stories for how they can benefit from – and be active participants in – the switch to renewable energy.
This role would suit an experienced and strategic media professional who enjoys working collaboratively on critical current issues. You have a proven ability to lead and manage projects, use communications research to develop actionable insights, and are prepared to hit the phones when a breaking story emerges.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in a media role requiring a high degree of autonomy, with proven results gained from an instinct for good stories and relationships across the media industry.
- You have experience in designing and commissioning quantitative and qualitative communications research that generates actionable insights, particularly in a social change context.
- You have a proven ability to manage long-term and complex projects with multiple stakeholders, monitoring and reporting on status and escalating risks.
View the position description here.
Submit your CV and a cover letter addressing your response to the key selection criteria through SEEK.
For more information, get in touch at [email protected].